“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein.
We are partnering with a fast-growing business in search of a talented Management Accountant to join their team. The successful Management Accountant will produce management accounts, budgets for various divisions and oversee the work of 2 junior employees within the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and detail-oriented professional to contribute to the growth and success of a thriving business.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
The successful Management Accountant will require the following attributes:
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly management accounts and supporting schedules
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit and Loss reconciliation
- Preparation of accrual and prepayments
- Preparation and processing of month end Journals
- VAT submission preparation
- Management of the Assistant Accountant
- Part or fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- NetSuite Oracle experience beneficial
- Experience of working in either the Retail, FMCG or Consumer Goods industry
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Study support
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.