“When your thoughts, words, and deeds form a seamless fabric, you streamline your efforts and thus eliminate worry and dread.” Epictetus.
Our client, an established organisation based in central Bristol, is currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting operations of the organisation, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, and preparing financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with 2 days per week based on site and the rest worked remotely.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
The successful Finance Manager will require the following skills and experience:
- All tax reporting duties for the UK companies
- Create a strong financial control environment including preparing and maintaining balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure accounting policies and treatments are compliant with FRS101 and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Treasury management and completion of cashflow forecasts
- Supporting and Liaising with External Auditors
- Controls and process improvement including standardisation of policies/ manuals
- Working closely with external payroll provider to ensure accurate and timely payments
- Supporting FC on the integration of new acquisitions into the UK business
- Review customer/ supplier contracts
- Reviewing purchase ledger and expense runs
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or qualified by experience
- HMRC experience
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and standards
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Finance Professional, with a proven track record of success, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.