A long standing business in Reading are looking for a committed part qualified or qualified Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance team.
The role will be responsible for a broad range of activities from the production of management accounts and preparing budgets and forecasting to improving processes and developing management reporting. Key duties of the role will include;
- Prepare and present monthly review pack to internal managers
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with budget holders to prepare budgets and detailed forecasts
- Provide the business with detailed analysis of financial reports
- Develop processes to ensure accurate and relevant reporting
- Identify areas and improve systems to enable efficient ways of working
- Business partner with internal stakeholders to help them manage their costs and meet company objectives
- Manage and mentor an Assistant Accountant
This fantastic role would suit an individual who has prior experience of management accounts and budgets/forecasts. It is essential to have advanced Excel skills and be able to analyse financial data. Candidates that are part or fully qualified ( ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA) would be preferred with experience of working within a fast paced environment.
The company offer a competitive basic salary as well car allowance, bonus and hybrid working. They are located close to public transport links and are accessible by car, with free car parking onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.