Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an expanding business based in South Oxfordshire who are currently seeking a fully qualified Senior Accountant to join their busy finance team.
The company are accessible by public transport links and have ample parking onsite. They offer hybrid working and career pathways to progress within the company.
The position will be responsible for the following key duties:
• Preparing financial statements for year end
• Provide regulatory reporting for tax and audit purposes
• Completing monthly management accounts
• Play a senior role within the team, leading and mentoring junior staff
• Liaise with auditors and assist the audit process
• Month end account entries; fixed asset, accruals and prepayments, payroll journals, VAT
• Oversee the billing and invoicing, approving payments
My client is looking for a qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA. Exceptional communication skills are required to liaise with other departments and manage external customers. You will have the ability to develop internal relationships and you will be a strong team player who is able to work well in a close knit team but also self motivated and able to work on their own inititiave.
Benefits offered with the role include pension, healthcare, flexible working and the chance to work for a growing organisation which prides itself on offering internal career routes and progression opportunities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.