"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton.
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an established business based in the Redditch area. The ideal candidate will be studying towards a relevant qualification and have previous experience in credit control and sales ledger.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
The successful Accounts Assistant will require:
- Assisting with credit control and ensuring timely collection of payments
- Managing the sales ledger and ensuring accurate and up-to-date records
- Supporting the preparation of month-end accounts
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable as needed
- Liaising with internal departments and external customers to resolve queries
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Currently studying towards an accounting qualification such as AAT or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of credit control and sales ledger
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a growing business and further develop their skills. The role offers the possibility of progression towards a Management Accountant role in the future.Benefits include:
- 25 holidays + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Study support
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.