"Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” - Brother Roger.
My client is a global leader within its field (Professional Services) and is looking for enthusiastic Cashing & Banking Assistants who will join their busy finance department based in Bristol.
In this role, you will need to have strong collaboration skills as you will be resolving collection disputes and queries with various sites and customer service teams. You will also be key to improving the current banking processes across the systems currently used.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To provide daily bank statements for the team to allocate incoming customer receipts
• Process outgoing AP vendor payment runs
• Process one-off manual payments
• Gaining payment approvals
• Monitor bank balances and prepare payments as and when required
• Bank reconciliations
• Deal with all bank/ payment queries
• Ensure deadlines are met and SAP is updated as necessary
• Self-billing reconciliations
• Submit customer invoices onto various portals
• Create any new direct debit instructions
• Prepare cash-flow actuals
• Assist with audit requests and provide supporting evidence
• Continuously offer ideas and solutions on how to improve daily processes, tasks and
• Procedures for increased efficiency or better service for all stakeholders
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Cash & Banking processes
• Experience of using a large ERP system would be advantageous
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic contributor
• Ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the organisation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.