Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working exclusively with an established business in Basingstoke who are currently seeking a Payroll Clerk to join their friendly head office team.
This varied and interesting role will involve all aspects of payroll and administration duties including:
- Updating and maintaining employee records
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
- Ensuring accurate management of the time and attendance system
- Inputting payroll data on to the system
- Making adjustments regarding to holiday, overtime etc
- Providing support to employees relating to pay queries
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent IT skills
- End to end payroll knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Able to work in a team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.