“A good process produces good results.” Nick Saban.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation that has recently experienced strong growth. Due to this growth, they are currently recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for their Fulham based office.
This is a hybrid working role, with 2-3 days office based, the rest of the week worked from home.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will include:
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will require the following skills and experience:
- Processing invoices
- Responsible for BACS payments to suppliers
- Daily Reconciliation of supplier ledgers
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Timely reporting for month end
- Assisting the Finance Manager with implementation of PO system
- Liaison with external auditors on creditor queries
- General admin tasks
- Demonstrable experience in an Accounts Payable environment
- Experience of processing prepayments and accruals
- Strong financial system experience where workflow approvals were used
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.