A brand new position has arisen for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join an international business in Oxfordshire. Offering hybrid working, this role will be joining an established company that encourages career development and opportunities for its employees.
Working within a fast paced and busy accounts department, the role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Posting invoices on the accounting system
- Processing supplier payments
- Conducting account reconciliations
- Ensuring the accuracy of vendor information
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to payment and invoice queries
- Undertaking bank reconciliations
- Processing employee expenses
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 1 years accounts payable / purchase ledger/ purchasing experience or Graduate / AAT studier looking for a first move into finance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Competent level of IT skills
- Good English communication both verbally and written
- Fluent in a second European language (Not essential)
The company offer a competitive range of benefits including hybrid working, healthcare, bonus and life assurance. Car parking onsite is available.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.