An exclusive Accountant position has arisen for a fast moving business based in High Wycombe. With hybrid working options available, the opportunity is being recruited to support the growth of the business and has the potential to evolve as the company expands.
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- Oversee the month end closure for all accounts payable and receivables processes
- Ensure the accuracy of financial transactions
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations
- Oversee all bank transactions and authorisation of payments
- Assist with the external audit
- Undertake general ledger reconciliations
- Liaise with internal departments regarding queries
- Maintain and reconcile the fixed assets
The successful Accountant will have the following skills and experience:
- Intermediate/ Advanced level Excel skills
- Proven experience dealing with complex reconciliations
- High level of accuracy
- Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements
- Excellent communications and relationship builder
- ERP systems experience such as SAP/ Oracle would be advantageous
- Part or fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT) candidates will be considered
Along side a competitive salary the company offer a bonus, a pension as well as flexible and hybrid working options.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.