“If there is to be reconciliation, first there must be truth.” Timothy B Tyson.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering an established charity to recruit an interim Accounts Payable Clerk.
My client is a reputable business and requires an Accounts Payable Clerk for a temporary period of 6-months to provide cover for a maternity leave. This is a lovely opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to work within a friendly team based in the southeast London area.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will include:
- Inputting invoices onto the invoice register
- Monitoring and maintaining the Purchase Ledger inbox
- Deal with invoice queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Chase suppliers for missing invoices
- Chase budget holders for authorisation of invoices
- Entering amendments to tenant accounts
- Create spreadsheets for Input/ Recharge / Journal onto control account
- Send out invoices
- Raise ad-hoc recharges
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
- Deal with face-to-face queries with customers visiting the office
- Send out new supplier forms
- Administration of insurance claims
- Ad-hoc tasks from the team
The ideal candidate will have strong Excel skills, be a good communicator and have a hard-working attitude.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.