“If opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door.” Milton Berle.
We’re delighted to partner a leading Construction business in their search for a Management Accountant. The successful individual will be based at the firm’s lovely offices located in Canary Wharf and will report into the Financial Controller.
This is an interesting and broad role which provides an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of the finance function.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
The successful Management Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts
- Assisting and supporting the rest of the team
- Reviewing junior team member’s work
- Preparing schedules for more complex elements of the accounts
- Preparing weekly reporting schedules
- Liaising with Auditors
- Preparing payroll for weekly employees
- Ad Hoc assistance for the Financial Accountant and Financial Controller
The firm offers a competitive salary of up to £45k and study support!
- Part qualified Accountant, ACCA or CIMA
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the Construction industry an advantage
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.