Sheridan Maine are excited to be partnering with a leading West Berkshire based organisation who are currently seeking Accounts Payable Clerks to join their finance department on a long temporary project.
Key duties of the role include:
- Posting invoices through the invoice journal procedure.
- Gaining approval for invoices that do not require a purchase order.
- Process invoices with order numbers when parts are received.
- Process staff expenses after approval.
- Challenging costs on invoices against the purchase orders should they be incorrect.
- Chase bookings from Warehouse and Order Management teams for missing goods.
- Reconcile supplier statements to the ledger.
- Assist with correcting invoices that have been incorrectly book.
- Allocate corrected invoices against payments that have been made.
- Adhoc finance tasks as required.
Key skills and requirements include:
- Experience working in accounts payable preferably from a medium sized business.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and hit daily targets.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Excel.
- Willingness to be part of a team.
- Highly motivated.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Accurate and good attention to detail.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.