“The road to success is always under construction.” Lily Tomlin.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with an established organisation that is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner. The successful individual will be responsible for overseeing several legal and reporting entities and will act as business partner to various sites providing technical accounting expertise.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
To be considered for the role of Finance Business Partner, the following attributes are required:
- Liaising with Plant Controllers to push the agenda and solve any key problems
- Review, approve or refuse requests submitted by transactional teams and provide feedback when required
- Coordinate and control production of financial statements and reporting
- Perform regular Balance Sheet reviews
- Provide input for continuous process improvement
- Provide training sessions and giving technical advice
- Generate financial reporting to upload in APEX
- Prepare trial balance for Local legal statutory reporting
- Perform fiscal calculations, pass on to GL Accountant for posting and perform the checks
- Validate cost centers and P&L rules in liaison with Plant Controller and run cost allocation cycles
- Collect and consolidate data for cash forecasts
- Coordination/consolidation of the Balance Sheet and forecast hedging with preparation of balance sheet hedge and coordinate forecast from Plant Controllers
- Manage audit process, acting as a key point of contact to provide expertise
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting and/or consolidation in a multi-national company
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP-S/4 Financial Applications and computer tools
- Excellent knowledge of tax and legal standards
- Good analytical and synthesizing skills
The firm operate a hybrid working policy.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.