Sheridan Maine are partnering on an exclusive basis with a leading and expanding business based in Poole to recruit for a Credit Controller who will join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
Hybrid working is available for this position.
The key duties of the Credit Controller will include:
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Proactively chasing customers via telephone and email
- Monitoring customer payments and allocating them to the correct accounts
- Entering card, cash and BACs payments
- Ensuring that payments are made within the agreed terms
- Weekly credit control ledger reviews
- Assisting with aged debt reporting
The successful Credit Controller will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous credit control experience
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel
- Team player with an enthusiastic hands on approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships
Click to apply or to hear more details!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.