Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering an established Wiltshire based business that is recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
This role offers hybrid working - 3 days in the office & 2 days working from home.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
The successful Credit Controller will require the following attributes:
- Ensure invoices are raised and despatched on a timely basis
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone and email
- Aged debtor reports for review of senior management
- Liaising with customers to assist with queries
- Escalating accounts if need be
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity on the in-house system
- Negotiating client instalment plans and monitoring collection against agreed payment terms
- Ad-hoc finance related duties
- Good IT skills - ability to use Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to communicate confidently
- High level of attention to detail
- Driven and self-motivated
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.