“A good leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established FTSE 250 business that wants to recruit a qualified Management Accountant into its team. This is an interesting and varied role and is a great opportunity to join a leading British business.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
The successful Management Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Deliver accurate and timely monthly Management Accounts including variance analysis against budgetary targets
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet
- Lead and manage delivery of the annual budgets and forecast within agreed timescales
- Develop strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Develop models and reporting to drive performance and provide analytical insight for decision making
- Manage, develop, and motivate a team of 2 Assistant Management Accountants
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
- Provide ad-hoc support to the accounting services team as required
- Experience of preparing accounting packs including variance analysis
- Ability to identify process improvements that deliver quality / efficiency benefits
- A keen eye for detail and financial controls
- Proven leadership and management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.