"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a manufacturing firm to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a part-time (20 hours per week) basis. This temporary position is initially for 8 weeks and could be extended.
Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Assistant will include:
• Matching invoices to delivery notes and purchase orders
• Processing supplier invoices
• Logging receipts to the delivery notes
• Coding invoices
• Liaising with other teams
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Dealing with supplier queries
• Payment run preparation
• Filing and maintaining purchase ledger files
• Other ad-hoc duties
The successful Purchase Ledger Assistant will require:
• Good attention to detail
• Minimum 5 years’ Purchase Ledger experience
• A team player
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.