“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
- Edward Everett Hale.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a global leader in its field; an organisation that prides itself on its entrepreneurial spirit. They are currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager who will join their busy finance team based in central London on a hybrid working basis.
Our client is looking for a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2-3 years industry experience. The position would ideally suit a Finance professional who has previously managed a team and has strong communication and negotiation skills.
Responsibilities of the Group Finance Manager include but are not limited to:
The successful Group Finance Manager will require the following skills and experience:
- Manage the statutory accounts preparation and filings across the whole group
- Preparation of year end Consolidation and Annual Report
- Own the management of the Group’s external audit process
- Lead the transformation of external and internal audit processes
- Develop a flexible annual audit schedule in partnership with the external auditors
- Drive improvements in the financial control framework delivering standardisation of processes and procedures across the group’s finance function to enable the group to scale effectively
- Development and execution of a group internal audit plan
- Regular liaison with management and the Audit & Risk Committee to deliver robust, evidence based independent assurance opinions in accordance with agreed timescales
- Critically evaluate potential audit issues and perform root cause analysis
- Supporting the implementation of new ERP system where required
**Salary up to £75k + bonus!**
- Multi-currency group consolidation in a large organisation (essential)
- Ability and confidence to deliver, with a high degree of autonomy and with high quality standards
- Expert in using an ERP system (preferably SAP S4 HANA)
- Proven experience of leading and developing and group audit process
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.