A large UK based international group is recruiting a Transfer Pricing Manager on a 6 to 9 month interim basis to support the Group Tax team with transfer pricing matters and policies. Working with the Group Head of Tax the Transfer Pricing Manager will:-
- Review intra-group transactions, including inter-company lending, and make transfer pricing policy recommendations
- Produce documentation to provide clear and practical instructions for implementation of recommendations
- Prepare the Master File documentation and review of Country by Country reporting
- Support local in-country teams and work with local advisers as appropriate in the preparation of local Files
The successful candidate for the Transfer Pricing Manager role will have:-
- Excellent international transfer pricing knowledge gained within practice or industry
- Demonstrable experience in the review, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies
- The ability to take ownership of the transfer pricing agenda, working with key stakeholders to implement change
The role is a 6 – 9 month interim assignment inside IR35 and is mainly remote working though some travel to central London will be required.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.