“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” - Muhammad Ali.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering a well-established Business services organisation to recruit an Assistant Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a wonderful culture and supportive work environment.
The successful candidate will be supported by the Senior Accountant, and will be given the opportunity to work fully remote.
The duties of the Assistant Accountant will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with and resolving queries post month-end
- Balance sheet items reconciliations on Blackline
- Contract Costs and contract Liabilities roll forward
- Quarterly VAT Return and reconciliation
- Assisting with the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Assisting in the year end audit process
The ideal Assistant Accountant will have/be:
- ACCA or CIMA Part qualified
- Previous experience with bank reconciliations
- Good attitude to working and able to work in a team
What’s on offer:
- A salary of Up to £28,000 p/a
- Free parking
- Remote working opportunity
- 25 days holiday + stats
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.