Calling all German speaking Accountants!
Our client is a well-established Business services organisation based in Coventry. They are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Assistant Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a wonderful culture and supportive work environment.
The successful Assistant Accountant will be liaising frequently with German clients. We’re looking for German speaking candidates who are personable, hardworking and work to a high standard. The company supports flexible working and are offering the option for this role to be worked from home.
The duties of the German Speaking Assistant Accountant will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with and resolving queries post month-end
- Balance sheet items reconciliations on Blackline
- Contract Costs and contract Liabilities roll forward
- Quarterly VAT Return and reconciliation
- Assisting with the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Assisting in the year end audit process
The ideal German Speaking Assistant Accountant will have/be:
- ACCA or CIMA Part qualified
- Previous experience with bank reconciliations
- Good attitude to working and able to work in a team
- German speaking (Essential)
What’s on offer:
- A salary of Up to £28,000 p/a
- Free parking
- Remote working opportunity
- 25 days holiday + stats
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.