Sheridan Maine is partnering with a leading organisation based in Bournemouth to recruit for a part-time Finance Cashier on a temporary basis to assist with the correct allocation of cash, cheques and debit / credit card payments.
This role will be working 20 hours per week, 5 hours per day Monday – Thursday.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Resolving customer queries
- Processing customer payments
- Correct allocation of cash, cheques and debit / credit card payments
- Reconcile the petty cash float
- Accurately entering financial data
- Allocating customer payments and matching with invoices
To be considered for this position the following is required:
- Experience of working in retail environment or a similar position using a computerised till system
- Ability to effectively manage your time and workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.