"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
An independently owned, progressive property firm is seeking a Management Accountant for its growing Finance team. This is a new role that will report into the Financial Controller and provides a good opportunity for a qualified or part-qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a professional can-do attitude.
Our client operates a hybrid working policy with 3 days based at their central London office.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
The successful Management Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Support the team with the delivery of Management Accounts
- Provision of a range of analysis
- Preparation of month end accruals, prepayments, provision for bad debts, depreciation, payroll, WIP adjustments and other financial accounting journals
- Preparation of inter-company transactions and calculations
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Assist in preparation and review of VAT returns
- Review of payment runs, personal expense claims and company credit card expense claims
- Any other ad hoc tasks required
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package which includes:
- Experience in a similar role
- Be able to prioritise and multi-task
- Work to a high level of accuracy
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.