A FTSE 250 business is recruiting a Finance Manager to work as part of a newly formed central finance function to manage a team of accountants responsible for inter company transactions and payments. The key deliverables of the Finance Manager are:-
- Driving the implementation of a new processes to streamline and reduce complexity of intercompany transactions
- Owning the relationships with other areas of finance for inter company balances, transactions and processes
- Ensuring compliance with financial governance and controls
- Team management including coaching, objective setting and development plans
- Working across the central finance function to drive the standardisation and sharing of best practice for processes and controls
The key requirements for the Finance Manager are:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous team management experience
- A demonstrable track record of inter company accounting experience and process and controls improvement ideally gained in a complex large company environment
The company offer excellent career progression and development opportunities as well as flexible / hybrid working and a range of large company benefits and perks.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.