“A good leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global organisation based in north Bristol. They currently have an interim opportunity for a Financial Controller. This 3–6-month interim position will lead and develop the finance function and support the Finance Director across all entities within the group.
Responsibilities of the Interim Financial Controller will include:
- Cashflow management
- Bank account administration
- Approval of bank payments
- Payroll processing, review and approval
- Approval of journals
- Review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monthly WIP and subcontractor accrual journals
- Review and approve weekly supplier payment runs
- Processing of quarterly management fee recharges
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Lead, develop and manage a team
The successful Interim Financial Controller will require the following skills and experience:
- Fully qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Experience of team management
- UK drivers’ licence
This role sits within IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.