Sheridan Maine are partnering on an exclusive basis with a successful and award winning business to recruit for an Assistant Accountant to join their team and grow with the company.
As a key member of the team you will work alongside the Finance Manager, assisting with the day to day accounting key tasks will include:
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts pack
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of the budget and forecast
- Supplier payments
- Credit control
- Transaction processing on both the sales and purchase ledgers
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong transactional accounts experience
- Team player with an enthusiastic hands on approach
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Be comfortable with changing workloads
- Working knowledge of Sage or Xero – although not essential
- Good organisational and time management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.