“A good process produces good results.” Nick Saban.
Our client is an international organisation and requires a confident and outgoing individual to join their busy team based in central Bath. This position involves regular liaison with team members and customers and will suit someone who is very customer focused and enjoys working as part of a team.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Subject Matter Expert will include:
- Resolving queries and providing support to business functions
- Provision of detailed support on the AP processes
- Raising purchase orders
- Posting direct debit and standing order transactions
- Registering incoming supplier invoices
- Processing credit card expenses and banking cash receipts
- Setting up new suppliers
- Processing travel invoices
- Resolving queries over the phone and by email
- Processing employee expense claims while monitoring compliance with expenses policy
- Carrying out month end close processes
- Any other accounts payable tasks as required
The successful Accounts Payable Subject Matter Expert will require:
- Ideally studying towards or having completed AAT
- Ability to build relationships and deliver training and presentations
- Willingness to learn and enthusiastic to understand new processes
- Ideally have experience of Unit 4 Business World /Agresso
- Strong communication skills
The company offers a generous holiday entitlement and other impressive benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.