“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an international organisation to recruit a Fund Accountant to work a 6-month temporary assignment. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) to gain some exposure in an international business and be part of a high performing team.
Our client is seeking an immediate starter who will work hybrid hours, with 2 days based at their central London office.
Responsibilities of the Fund Accountant will include:
The successful Fund Accountant will require the following attributes:
- Review of monthly fund accounts, VAT schedules and annual accounts
- Preparation of quarterly investor reports and capital account statements
- Work on fund transactions such as quarterly management fee calculations
- Ensure accurate and timely tax information is produced for investors
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of regulatory and compliance reports
- Aid the external auditors for the annual fund audits and delivery of the statutory accounts
- FRS 102 experience is essential
- Private equity experience either at a PE house, fund administrators or audit experience required
- Analytically minded, good communication skills and strong attention to details
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.