Sheridan Maine are currently working with a large professional services company located in Bracknell. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their busy head office finance team on a permanent basis.
This newly created role is ideal for someone who is qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA. The position will enable you to develop your career in accounting and take on additional responsibilities in the future.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Manage and oversee the month end accounting
- Produce financial reporting to stakeholders in the business
- Consolidate accounts for the group
- Assist with the annual audit process
- Cash forecasting
- Assess and review current processes and play an active role in process improvements
- Payroll accounting – journals, reports, payments
To be successful , you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong Excel skills
- Up to date knowledge of payroll and VAT legislation
- Demonstrated experience of process and system improvements
- Strong communications skills
- Able to motivate and lead by example
- A good team player
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
Company benefits include hybrid working, pension scheme, generous annual holiday allowance, free car parking,
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.