Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering a world leader in its field to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant, offering fantastic chance to be part of a global business that offers good career development and opportunities.
Supporting the Finance Manager with the month-end close as well as assisting the Accounts Assistant with a range of day to day financial operation tasks. This position offers hybrid working with a minimum of days based in their Poole office and five days during month end.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Assist with the month-end close – to include preparation and posting of Accruals and Prepayments, posting the wages and salary journal, agreeing inter-company balances
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the Purchase Ledger process and with the preparation of supplier and staff expenses payments
- Helping to maintain debtor days below 65, greatly assisting with cashflow in the business
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to resolve queries
- Prepare and maintain process documents for key tasks, assisting with business continuity and process improvement
- Assist with the external Audit
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will require the following attributes:
- Strong accounting skills and understanding of journal postings
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- The desire to progress with their career
- Experience of SAP or a similar ERP is desirable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.