FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY
CREDIT CONTROLLER - £21,000-23,000 p/a DoE – Birmingham Business Park
4 DAYS A WEEK – Office based
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an extremely reputable, well-known business on Birmingham Business Park. A market-leading organisation which boast a fast-paced and friendly working environment. They’re looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a 4 day a week basis.
The successful Credit Controller will be responsible for the provision of the Credit Control service to all customers, obtaining payment of outstanding invoices within the agreed timescale.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Building and maintaining frequent contact with peers, clients and suppliers outside the organisation in order to collect outstanding debts quickly and efficiently before legalities need to be instigated
- Resolving disputes on invoices by liaising with the branches and clients
- Providing a credit control service to Clients and Branches
- To collect monies on designated accounts by telephone contact, correspondence, fax or email
- Account reconciliations and analysis of reports
The successful candidate will need to possess the following attributes:
- Determination to set and meet specific targets
- Communication skills, expressing thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely when negotiating with clients on credit control issues
- The ability to make decisions about priorities and tasks anticipating likely difficulties and making contingency plans to recover debts
- System skills to include Excel, Word and various bespoke packages
- A strong work ethic and an eye for detail
- Comfortable with high volumes of work and is a great communicator/team player
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.