“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced professional services company who have grown rapidly through acquisition and are now one of the top corporate service providers globally. They've created a flexible working environment with the opportunity to work remotely and have a well-established audit team where you will be responsible for a portfolio of high-profile international businesses.
Responsibilities of the Senior Audit Manager include:
The successful Senior Audit Manager will require the following attributes:
- Support the senior management team with planning, budgeting and scheduling work
- Responsible for a portfolio of international clients
- Line manager to 3-4 staff including performance reviews and ongoing support
- Working with the audit team to manage external audits under UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards
- Support with training of the Audit team
- Provide technical support to the audit and wider accounting team
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Significant audit experience in a top 20 firm
- Capable of motivating and leading a team
- Knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP an advantage
- Salary of up to £70,000
- Hybrid Working
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.