A complex and conscientious global brand with a deep sense of purpose seeks an Employment Tax expert for their in-house Tax team, in a role which offers a variety of exposure and excellent career development potential.
Supporting the business and helping them to navigate the complex and ever-changing demands of tax legislation, Employment Tax Associate is an interesting and rewarding role which offers exposure to all UK and Ireland employment taxes. Duties will include:
- Preparation of PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) calculations
- Share scheme reporting
- Assist with all expatriate tax matters including liaising with external tax Advisors and the French mobility team
- Short Term Business Visitor tracking and reporting to HMRC
- Assisting with any HMRC queries or any Employer Compliance Reviews
- Support on work required re employment status (IR35)
- Continuous review of tax procedures and controls in light of CCO legislation
- Supporting the payroll team with P11d queries
- Support the group tax team and the wider business to ensure tax issues are identified and appropriately managed
To be considered for this Employment Tax Associate position you will need to have/be:
- Employment Tax experience from either practice or in-house
- Part or fully qualified (CTA, ACA or ACCA), study support available
- Strong communication skills
Hybrid working is offered (3 days WFH, 2 days in either Cannock or London) together with all of the perks you'd expect from a conscientious, global corporate and more - market leading pension, share scheme, 25 days annual leave, discount schemes, mental health and financial support, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.