“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” - Muhammad Ali.
Sheridan Maine is working in collaboration with a Hampshire based practice to recruit an Accountant – Client Manager. This position focusses on regular liaison with clients and providing excellent customer service.
The role would ideally suit someone who is studying towards their accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA) or newly qualified, with 3 years’ experience in practice.
Responsibilities of the Accountant – Client Manager will include:
The successful Accountant – Client Manager will require the following attributes:
- Produce statutory accounts, management accounts, regulatory returns, and tax computations
- Provide superior service and develop strong relationships with clients
- Regular advisory meetings with clients
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strong working processes
- Provide day to day process training to the team
- Take part in management meetings
Office based - Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Superb communications skills, particularly in meetings and on the telephone
- Experience in Xero cloud accounting technology essential
- Strong organisational skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.