“Where there is no vision, the people perish.” Proverbs 29:18.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an exciting hospitality and leisure organisation that offers a challenging and rewarding working environment, with good growth prospects. They are currently looking to appoint a Group FP&A Manager to join their team in central London.
Responsibilities of the Group FP&A Manager will include:
- Ownership of the annual budget and planning process
- Delivering insight and analysis which helps the business to achieve strategic goals and deliver the annual budget
- Develop KPIs and metrics that support the Businesses strategy and help the teams to improve performance
- Develop and present a deeper understanding of trends within the marketplace, industry and content providers to track performance against competitors
- Provide commercial support, analysis and insight across the business to support decision making
- Continually improve processes, systems and analytical tools to improve the quality of forecasts, budgets and financial analysis
- Maintain a live rolling forecast model of various horizons
- Support and assist with group projects and scenario models
The successful Group FP&A Manager will require the following skills and experience:
- Fully qualified accountant, 2 - 3 years + PQE
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Advanced modelling skills, Excel VBA and macros
- Excellent written and verbal communication
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.