“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” James Humes.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an award-winning firm to recruit a Senior Finance Manager. This is an interesting and varied role within their Financial Accounts team, which offers exposure to leading a team and working with a range of senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager include:
The successful Senior Finance Manager will require the following attributes:
- Preparation of all budgets and forecasts
- Regular meetings with expenditure budget holders
- Prepare and appraise individual project budgets
- Preparation of the consolidated annual financial statements
- Management of the annual audits with our external auditors
- Management of the production of the monthly management accounts
- Production of the monthly cashflow reports and forecasts
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience leading a team
- Strong stakeholder liaison skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.