Interim Senior Estates Surveyor - £40-£45ph - Warwick - 6 Months
Our Warwick based client is a well thought of Public Sector organisation. They are seeking to bolster the surveying team due to workload and require a Qualified Surveyor to join them on an interim basis.
The role will involve getting involved in a variety of property related tasks including the following:
- Property Valuations
- Expanding on options and Appraisals
- Producing opportunities to generate Capital Receipts from disposal of Estate Properties
The successful Interim Estates Surveyor will require the following skills and experience:
- RICS qualified - General Practice
- Ideally 2 years’ post qualified experience
- Experienced with submitting varied reports to senior stakeholders
In addition to the hourly rate this assignment will run for minimum of six months with a possibility for extension depending on workload.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.