“Without a sense of caring there can be no sense of community.” Anthony J. D’Angelo.
We are pleased to be partnering our Tamworth based client to recruit for a Payroll Officer. Our client is an established business that offers a friendly working environment and requires an experienced Payroller.
Duties of the Payroll Officer will include:
- Ensuring the pay (weekly, monthly and four weekly) for the Group are undertaken accurately and on time
- Ensuring that all payroll related items are correctly recorded in the Group’s accounting records
- Ensuring the Group abides with all current HMRC rules regarding pay and employment
- Liaising with department colleagues, branches, and other support team members to provide assistance with all payroll related matters
- Assist in preparing a range of reports
- Assisting with the provision of statistics and analysis
- End of year processing for the HMRC submissions
- Creating new starters
The successful Payroll Officer will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience in using Sage 50 payroll & IRIS Cascade Payroll or Sage accounts packages with some familiarity with ETMS/Database time recording systems would be ideal (CM200, Webroster, or similar)
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.