Are you qualified ACA/ACCA from Audit, looking for your first move into industry?.... We want you!
My client is a leading construction business based in North London who are currently going through positive sustained growth.
They are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst who will support the Group Finance Manager in statutory reporting and monthly management accounts whilst supporting the preparation of monthly forecasts, annual budgets, group cashflows and ad hoc analysis projects across the Group.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of all financial information to the Group Finance team
- Preparing monthly management accounts and Group Board Packs
- Consolidating the Group position
- Key interface with the external audit team
- Maintaining the company balance sheet
- Supporting the preparation of the Group monthly profit forecast and annual budget
- Financial modelling to support business decisions specifically for the Housebuilding division and Group
- Supporting the housebuilding division with JV reporting and analysis
- Supporting the preparation of the group monthly cashflow
- Improving financial control and streamlining the reporting process
- Performing walkthrough testing to document key processes
- Developing and documenting accounting and company policies
- Supporting the preparation of the corporation tax returns
- Preparing monthly VAT returns
- Supporting the renewal of the annual insurance policies and company bond facility
- Preparing ad hoc analysis and providing overall support to the Group Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Strong technical skills
- Detailed knowledge of financial and management accounting
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.