“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
We’re delighted to collaborate with an established organisation that is seeking a Finance Assistant. This position may suit someone who is AAT qualified or studying towards their qualification, although not essential.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Sort, code, and post supplier invoices to the accounting system
- Bank posting and reconciliation
- Posting and reconciling intercompany transactions and raising recharge invoices to subsidiaries
- Processing of fixed asset, prepayment, and accrual journals
- Monthly reconciliation of stock balances
- Supplier payment runs
- Maintenance of petty cash records
- Credit card reconciliations
- Process staff expenses
- Provision of a range of reporting
- Sales ledger maintenance and reconciliation of control accounts
- Responsible for year-end tasks and audit sampling
- Any other general administrative or bookkeeping support as required
Key competencies required of the Accounts Assistant:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.