"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Review intercompany balances across the group to ensure they balance
- Balance sheet reconciliations for accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of the central cost centers budgets
- Assisting in the preparation of the year end capex forecast
- Assist with ad hoc financial analysis requests as and when required
- Accurate and appropriate information to finance and non-finance people
- Process all purchase ledger transactions: producing and posting appropriate journals, accruals and prepayments
- Process expenses, including company cards
The successful Assistant Accountant will require the following skills and qualifications:
- Part qualified accountants (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) would be considered
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.