“Partner up to produce meaning and value.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an award-winning Law firm to recruit a Finance Business Partner into its FP&A team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business facing team and work with a range of key stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Business Planning including budgets and forecasts
- Monthly management accounts with accompanying commentary, insights and analysis
- Identify and present insightful and actionable management information to lead to improved understanding and better decision making
- Quarterly financial reviews with Heads of Sector to drive awareness and understanding and help them meet strategic growth and profitability targets
- Pricing advice and support for pitches, tenders, and contractual agreements
- Involvement throughout the matter lifecycle from planning and pricing, delivery to post matter financial reviews with recommendations
Our client is seeking a strong communicator – someone who inspires confidence and can influence senior stakeholders is essential. Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work with complex financial information will also be key to this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.