Are you looking for a highly commercial and analytical finance role with minimal month end routine work? If so this Commercial Finance Manager role could be for you!
A fast paced consumer focussed organisation that has seen double digit growth over the last two years is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager to work within its high performing commercial finance team based near Portsmouth on a hybrid working basis. It’s a highly visible role working with key senior stakeholders to influence decision making and help shape the future direction of the business through providing sound commercial insight and analysis.
Working with the Marketing and Operations teams the key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager include:-
- Developing and setting short, medium and long-term targets to maximise returns from new initiatives, ensuring the delivery of intended benefits and efficiencies
- Producing analysis, benchmarking and RoI on product, marketing, sales and digital activities
- Working closely with Directors, Managers and their teams to support initiatives from inception to completion
- Producing competitor & peer analysis
The key candidate requirements for this Commercial Finance Manager role are:-
- Qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA with experience in a similar Commercial Finance, FP&A, financial modelling or finance business partnering role from a fast paced environment (Retail, FMCG, Digital etc)
- Advanced financial modelling / Power BI / Excel skills
- A data and insights driven approach with a consultative and collaborative style
The role is hybrid working with 2 days a week at the company’s state of the art HQ based near Portsmouth and 3 days home working. The company offer an excellent working environment and culture, as well as a car allowance, bonus, private medical and a range of perks and benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.