A dynamic and fast paced consumer focussed division of a FTSE plc with ambitious growth plans is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager to work within its high performing commercial finance team. In this highly visible role the Commercial Finance Manager will work with key senior stakeholders to influence decision making and shape the future direction of the business through providing sound commercial insight and analysis to deliver on short and long term targets.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager include:-
- Developing and setting short, medium and long-term targets to maximise returns from new initiatives, ensuring the delivery of intended benefits and efficiencies
- Establishing criteria and recommending hurdles to benchmark product, marketing, sales and digital activities including payback, NPV and IRR
- Establishing and embedding a methodology for appraising brand investment
- Working closely with the teams to support initiatives from inception to completion
- Producing competitor & peer analysis, identifying initiatives which could be adopted
Key competencies required of the Commercial Finance Manager:-
- Qualified accountant CIMA / ACA / ACCA with experience in a similar Commercial Finance, FP&A, financial modelling or finance business partnering role from a fast paced environment (Retail, FMCG, Digital etc)
- Advanced financial modelling / Power BI / Excel skills
- A data and insights driven approach with a consultative and collaborative style
The role is hybrid working with 2 days a week at the company’s state of the art HQ based near Portsmouth and 3 days home working. The company offer an excellent working environment and culture, as well as a car allowance, bonus, private medical and a range of perks and benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.