FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY – Sales Administrator, Rugby, up to £25,000 p/a DoE, Office based
Due to continued growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator (Engineering Support) to join a successful winning team at a market leading brand in food processing equipment based in Rugby. The role will be within the Engineering Division. You will be able to use your proven skills and experience to provide professional and cost-effective support to the team of service engineers, sales team, and be the first point of contact for customer enquiries.
- Handle engineering enquiries, technical documentation enquires, and liaise between the engineering team and our customers.
- Communicate with the engineering and sales teams to ensure all travel arrangements and hotel bookings are made well in advance and double checked for accuracy.
- Ensure service box deliveries and other service parts are organised in a timely fashion.
- Manage all engineering administration to include collating service reports, quotations, and costings to ensure invoicing is raised in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all required health and safety documentation is completed and sent to our customers before each service visit.
- Assist Engineers with planning daily and scheduled service work, ensuring all parts and materials are organised prior to work being carried out.
- Working closely with the Sales team to provide an effective exchange of information to ensure that all their engineering needs are met.
- Previous experience in a similar sales or technical support admin role would be advantageous
- Previous experience in SAP or other ERP system would also be advantageous, however training will be provided
- Self-motivated, diligent, and reliable, but still able to work from own initiative
- Team player as the role is integral to the overall efficiency of the business
- IT literate with the ability to use computer-based systems
A fantastic next step for an administrative professional looking for their next challenge. This role also offers a healthcare plan and 25 days holiday. Apply for more information.