“Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader…they set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role – always about the goal.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a global organisation based in central London to recruit a Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) to join a supportive business that is committed to its employee’s career development.
This position will suit someone with a solid management accounting background and who also has experience of supervising staff.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
The successful Management Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Preparation of monthly financial information for inclusion in the Board, Investor and Bank packs
- Lead a small team to complete the management accounting accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensure underlying detailed schedules (income and expenditure tracking, balance sheet reconciliations) are maintained and variances against budget are detailed and communicated with key stake holders in the business
- Work with the Financial Accounts and Credit Control teams to ensure that management accounting related tasks are completed on time, providing support to resolve business related queries where necessary
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support the Financial Accountant in the provision of profit and loss account and balance sheet analyses required for statutory reporting
- Support the development of the existing finance system (Xero) and assist in the transition to a new accounts package during 2023/24
- Ad-hoc duties as required to support Finance Operations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computing skills and experience of using accounting systems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.