“Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good.”
- Malcolm Gladwell.
A globally renowned company are seeking a part qualified Accountant who will join their team based in east Bristol. Our client offers a positive and supportive work environment with good career development opportunities.
Responsibilities of the General Ledger Accountant include but not limited to:
The successful General Ledger Accountant will possess the following attributes:
- Provision of a range of reporting
- Preparation of P&L
- Preparation of Balance Sheet
- Preparation and posting of accruals
- Perform pre-close checks, review related reports, identify issues/perform corrections
- Prepare the data for the (monthly) cash forecast
- Perform a range of reconciliations
- Process journals
- Perform Payroll Accounting
- Preparation of fixed asset accounting
- Process and prepare tax payments
- Responsible for issuing and booking Intercompany recharges
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Knowledge of US GAAP/local GAAP
- Good working knowledge of SAP-S/4
- Strong attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.