“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” Henry Ford.
A long-established property management organisation is seeking a qualified Accountant who will join their senior finance team and be responsible for a range of financial accounting duties. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international business with a diverse portfolio.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with 3 days per week based at their central London office.
Responsibilities of the Group Accountant will include but are not limited to:
The successful Group Accountant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Lead the quarterly consolidation and financial reporting including variance analysis
- Preparation of board papers for Board Meetings
- Preparation and review of the monthly Group management reports
- Preparation of monthly corporate management reports
- Manage and develop one direct report
- Review and consolidation of property budget reports and variance analysis
- Prepare draft tax computations for corporate entities
- Act as point of contact for external service providers
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Help drive efficiencies and process improvement across the wider organisation
- Ad-hoc tasks/reports as required
- Financial accounting and consolidation experience ideally gained within the property sector
- Good organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.