“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people."
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a property management business based in central London to recruit a Senior Property Accountant. This interim position (contracted for 12 months) will suit a part-qualified accountant who is looking to make a step into a more senior role with increasing responsibilities.
The organisation offers study support, hybrid working (3 days in the office) and a competitive salary.
The responsibilities of the Senior Property Accountant include:
The successful Senior Property Accountant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Review quarterly management accounts, monthly cash flows and other reports
- Review monthly bank reconciliations and quarterly rent reconciliations
- Review annual budgets and business plans
- Review of year-end statutory accounts
- Liaising with external auditors
- Liaising with Agents, other external advisors and relationship building
- Management of inter-company balances
- Processing payment runs
- Cashflow modelling as and when required
- Assisting the Finance Manager in various other projects
- Supervision of junior team members
- Financial accounts experience within the property sector
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ideally have experience of working with non-UK based organisations
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.