“A good process produces good results.” Nick Saban.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation based in east Bristol. They are currently looking to recruit into the Accounts Payable team. This role will ideally suit a finance graduate. Study support, along with flexible / remote working, is offered.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will include:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Processing PO and non-PO invoices
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Setting up new suppliers accurately onto the finance system
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Generating the self-billing report
- Driving process improvement
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will require the following attributes:
- Experience of working within an Accounts Payable team is preferred
- Good working knowledge of SAP-S/4
- Good attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.